Pam, how can you retire?! You are the “face of Kaiser” and
the “voice of Kaiser”! Ext. 2041 will never be the same again…
I have nothing but fond memories of you Pam, from your
excited call to offer me an AC role – when to this day I remember thinking “she
sounds just as thrilled as I am!” – to all of your many thoughtful and
diplomatic staffing communications over the years. Your careful balancing of
the demands of multiple clients, officers and consultants was often nothing
short of miraculous.
I’ll also remember the regular flow of “HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!!!”,
promotion announcements and other cheery notes. And it was always great to
catch up with you when you were in the office – you lit the place up.
I’ll remember you as the ultimate HR director and a wonderful
colleague to everyone at the firm. You were particularly helpful to me during
my transition to DC and through several tedious visa/immigration processes. But
generally you were somebody I could always count on, very calm in a crisis and
ALWAYS upbeat.
Pam, I wish you all the best for your retirement – you
deserve it!!
Thanks for everything,
Steve Elliott
Kaiser 2003-2011
No comments:
Post a Comment