Friday, November 30, 2018

An Anchor for Kaiser: Thank You, Pam!


I had the pleasure of working closely with Pam for eight years, as well as getting to know her in the early 90's when I was a consultant at Kaiser.  

Pam, our time together reminds me of how rewarding it was to be on a team with someone with your integrity, compassion and balanced business sensibility.  You have a rare ability to think about people and the needs of business in ways that create positive, fair-minded solutions.  Many of the things that we worked on together in the 2000's inform how I think today, and I smile when I recall our hard work on policies, staffing, culture-building and HR and all that we learned together.  

One of my favorite memories was visiting you in San Francisco and finally getting to meet your family and your parrot.  I'd heard that parrot's voice so many times on phone meetings!  You have been a great friend and colleague to me and an anchor for Kaiser.  Thanks for all you have contributed.  You played a big role in making it the firm it is today.

I hope you have a fun, relaxing retirement.  Is it too late to become a park ranger?

With love,
Kathy Ebner

No comments:

Post a Comment