Friday, December 7, 2018

Don't let Ricky drive you crazy!

Pam, 

You have engaged with every single employee at Kaiser Associates from the founding through 2018, and what a special experience you made it for all of us. I was lucky enough to have the "Pam Welcome" twice in my career, as a brand new college hire and again as a seasoned professional. Each was different, and special in its own way. Pam is a friendly face, a confidante, a strategic partner, and someone to laugh with. She is undoubtedly the hardest working person at Kaiser for 30+ years (how many are we up to now?). I expect it will take 4-5 people to do handle the breadth of work and have impact that just one Pam can do.  

My favorite memories are Pam's visits to the DC office when she would stay with us. I think my kids still believe she is part of the family. The best is when we returned the favor in 2015 and visited her in Marin. Pam always kept up with the Capitals and it was fun to share the excitement of the Stanley Cup Win with her virtually this year. 

Pam, I wish you all the best. Have a wonderful well deserved retirement! Let's visit soon. 

Lilith

LILITH CHRISTIANSEN


No comments:

Post a Comment