Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Congratulations Pam


We talked about this day coming. You were always one of my favorite things about Kaiser. I find it incredible that you have kept your sunny disposition all these years. Decades of corporate life can turn some people into a jaded cynic. Ask me how I know. You accomplished this despite having the worst commute of anyone I have ever known. I wish you all the best and hope you can adjust to finally living on west coast time. 

Darrel Ricketts

1 comment:

  1. TO: PAM

    Dearest Pam: Here I am at the last minute sending a note. My comment is a heartfelt Thank You for offering me the Best Job of My Working Career! Working as the Front Desk Grandmother, etc. and meeting all of the hopeful applicants, dealing with the schools where we were recruiting those applicants, questions posted by the applicants (there were some interesting ones), arranging their schedules, and being a small part of the Kaiser Family was truly a wonderful experience. In retirement I wish you no phone calls, late mornings at home, reading books, only social emails, etc., etc.

    Donald and I are here in Wilmington, North Carolina since 2010 and definitely enjoy retirement. Just thinking of you and the entire Kaiser Family makes me smile. Blessings, Pam.

    Ann Arabian

    ReplyDelete