Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Miss you and congratulations on your retirement!

Pam is one of the kindest and warmest people I have worked with. She always asked everyone how we were doing and as HR Director listened and took care of all Kaiserites. She was a great presence in the office and brought everyone together which is exactly what an HR should do. Whenever I went home to Bulgaria for the holidays, Pam always asked me how it was and how my family was doing. I really appreciated that as I was far away from home, she made Kaiser more of a family. When I moved to London, Pam asked after me. 

Pam, miss you and enjoy your retirement! I know you mentioned you wanted to take a trip to Bulgaria and Turkey at some point! You are always welcome to come visit and I would love to take you around!

Vassi

VASSI IVANOVA

No comments:

Post a Comment