Pam,
I can't tell you how much it has benefited our company, our culture and our spirit to have had you for as long as we have. What I feel makes us so special as a company is the friendliness and the camaraderie that our Kaiser-ites exude; and of this, no one represents these ideals better than our Employee #2. Of the nine years that I've known you, I can't remember a single time when you've been anything less than exuberant and happy, even on the days when the stress is high and everyone is clamoring for your attention. You've been a great role model to all of us in this way, and while you may no longer be in the office, thinking of you provides me with a gentle reminder to be kind and happy, even in the face of great stress.
Pam, thank you so much for offering so much of yourself to us! While it will be very strange indeed not seeing you in the hallways, I fear not that this is goodbye. I can't wait to hear about the good life that retirement holds for you, and I know that you know that you will always have a place of friendship in DC, London, KL, Denver, New York, Chicago, Singapore, and everywhere else a Kaiser alum lives. You can trust too that you'll receive plenty of visits in Marin County from those of us.
Enjoy the good years to come, and please do come back to tell us all about them!
All the best,
Jon Meyerholz
I can't tell you how much it has benefited our company, our culture and our spirit to have had you for as long as we have. What I feel makes us so special as a company is the friendliness and the camaraderie that our Kaiser-ites exude; and of this, no one represents these ideals better than our Employee #2. Of the nine years that I've known you, I can't remember a single time when you've been anything less than exuberant and happy, even on the days when the stress is high and everyone is clamoring for your attention. You've been a great role model to all of us in this way, and while you may no longer be in the office, thinking of you provides me with a gentle reminder to be kind and happy, even in the face of great stress.
Pam, thank you so much for offering so much of yourself to us! While it will be very strange indeed not seeing you in the hallways, I fear not that this is goodbye. I can't wait to hear about the good life that retirement holds for you, and I know that you know that you will always have a place of friendship in DC, London, KL, Denver, New York, Chicago, Singapore, and everywhere else a Kaiser alum lives. You can trust too that you'll receive plenty of visits in Marin County from those of us.
Enjoy the good years to come, and please do come back to tell us all about them!
All the best,
Jon Meyerholz
No comments:
Post a Comment