Pam was
literally the first person I spoke with at Kaiser and the last (well, at my
exit interview as an employee... later I became a client). Pam welcomed
me in, and she wished me well as I went off. And through all my time at the
firm, one of my most enduring memories is of Pam being a constant source of
calmness and cheer. Any time I would call: "Pam Knox -
Maaaaaaassssoooonn, how are you?"
Regardless of
the day I was having or why I was calling, Pam was friendly, steady and always
had a sense of, "I've seen it all - trust me - this is going to be
fine. We'll figure it out." Since she had a different
perspective on the project work, she could see which problems were real and
differentiate from those that were not. She was able to help clarify that
and provide a sense of comfort - "don't worry, you'll get your staffing,
the work will get done and everything will be fine."
Since leaving
Kaiser, I have not had anyone like Pam I could call. Not only will she be
missed from those at Kaiser now, but she also has been (and will continue to
be) missed by those who have left before her.
As always,
thank you, Pam!
Mason Dye
No comments:
Post a Comment