Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Pam, we will miss you so much!

Pam,

As you certainly have been told countless times, I could not have imagined having such a rich, memorable and positive experience at Kaiser without you. I'll never forget your energy -- and how you always brought such an immediately palpable warmth to the office when you suddenly appeared and took over a room or desk. I Indeed, some of my most favorite memories are certainly our many phone calls and discussions--even if they were only about staffing--as you always had a way of making any conversation as down-to-earth and enjoyable as possible. Thank you so much for your authenticity, humor and NECESSARY EMPHASIS in how you COMMUNICATED with us :). 

Joking aside, I wish you truly all the best in the next chapter of your life and hope to have the opportunity to toast to this milestone with you very soon!

Jeremy Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment