Wednesday, December 5, 2018

On to the next adventure!

I remember my first day at Michael M. Kaiser Associates on Kent Street in Arlington.  It was Fall  1985 -- this was my first real job and I was nervous.  But then this wonderful smiling person, Pam Knox, welcomed me and immediately put me at ease.  I have never forgotten your reassuring, upbeat presence and have tried to follow your example during my career when new people join my team.  We also had a lot of fun (unfortunately, I cannot find any photos).  I owe you and Jay thanks for introducing me to Robert M Parker and the Wine Advocate – knowledge that has been invaluable over the last 17 years that I have lived and worked in France!  Now that you are retired, I hope that you plan to travel and would be delighted to see you if you ever head this direction.

Congratulations and thank you,
Becky Gaghen
(MMKA 1985-87)

No comments:

Post a Comment