Dear Pam,
I am sincerely going to miss the lively and positive presence
you bring to Kaiser. Even from thousands of miles away, you have an incredible way
of brightening up the atmosphere, whether it’s through your over-the-phone laughter
during a firmwide meeting, or a quick call to discuss staffing. Of course, your
presence is even more felt when you’re in the DC office, but we can’t blame you
for spending most of your time in SF 😊
Kaiser simply won’t be the same without you. Over the past 4
years I’ve spent here, you have been an always reliable source of help and inspiration.
Help in the sense that you make figuring out staffing, contractors and manager
feedback a breeze. An inspiration in the sense that you do all of this without
ever failing to seem completely at ease. This second part is what makes you
such a great friend who will be sorely missed around these parts.
I am so excited to stay updated on your retirement and the
adventures that lie ahead. Let me know where your travels take you next!
Best,
Jay
JAY HOWARD
JAY HOWARD
No comments:
Post a Comment