Pam,
When I joined Kaiser in 2012, many things struck me as unique. Kaiser's collegial culture, the firm's friendly leadership style, and how special a place it is to start a career.
I was moved by the energetic, warm, and authentic welcome you gave me to the firm. I recall vividly telling Dan and Nitin that it was simply an impossibility that big companies, like the ones I'd worked at, would have a company "lifer" like you in an HR leadership role who still brought their A-game after decades of service.
Fast forward to today. After hundreds of new hires and farewells, 100+ review cycles, and god-knows-how-many tens of thousands staffing negotiations, the upbeat attitude and continued intention you bring to our firm every day is astonishing.
You're a very special person, Pam, and one that we've all truly benefited from working with. The firm we know today would not be the same without you as employee #1, and will not be the same without you.
I hope you have an amazing retirement. We will miss you!
Sincerely,
Bob Serrano
No comments:
Post a Comment