Dear Pam,
It’s been a long time! I have such great memories from my
two years at Kaiser. I joined as the fifth research analyst (along with Paul,
Andy, Lance and Linda). You were the glue that kept us all together and
productive and happy! We had so many great group lunches, dinners,
softball games...the MMKA team knew how to have fun! And I remember how great
you were in making our presentations look fabulous pre-computers — it’s amazing
now to think about what was feasible on a typewriter!
I was going through some old photos and this one popped out
of the album. I remember your beautiful wedding at Michael’s House, Michael
singing to you and Jay, and the fun party after.
Hard to believe it’s been 37 years — that’s clearly a
testament to how much you love your job, and how much the team at Kaiser love
you! I wish you all the best in your next phase and hope we have the chance to
catch up soon.
All best,
Ann Misiaszek Sarnoff
MMKA 1983-85


No comments:
Post a Comment