Friday, November 30, 2018

Appreciation for Pam’s Care and Enthusiasm


I had the great honor of working closely with Pam for almost five years (2012-2017).  I knew there was something special about Pam during my protracted recruitment process.  She was so considerate and enthusiastic about me joining Kaiser as evidenced by her many exclamation marks and all caps ☺  For example her response to my acceptance of Kaiser’s offer: “We are so excited to hear this news, and can’t wait until you join Kaiser!!!!”  Once I joined Kaiser I realized that this is how she was all the time.  She was bubbly, amazingly kind and always thinking about others and their concerns.  I knew of no one who worked harder than Pam.  She was always there to support you whenever you needed her.  Thank you Pam for making my Kaiser experience so wonderful.  You are an amazing person and I am so glad we had the opportunity to work together.  I wish you many years of health, joy, and ease in your retirement!

Warmly,
Dana

DANA PULLEY

No comments:

Post a Comment