Monday, January 7, 2019

Dear Pam

How do I even begin to say thank you? You did something very special for me during my last month at Kaiser, and I still remember it so fondly, and with such appreciation. The letter you gave me, it made a world of a difference, it was exactly what I needed. Sometimes we don’t know the impact of our gestures, and even though I said thank you, those words don’t even seem enough considering the benefit I gained.

You are truly a very special person, and I will always remember you fondly, everything you did for me throughout the recruitment process, my onboarding, my time at Kaiser and my exit. I can’t remember the name of one HR person at all the companies I’ve worked at, but I will ALWAYS remember you.

God bless you as you embark on the next journey of your life. Get some rest!

B

BOAKYEWAA GLOVER

No comments:

Post a Comment