Pam - You are literally my very first memory of Kaiser. I remember walking in the doors of 1747 Pennsylvania Ave on my first day as an Associate Consultant, and you were the first person to greet me. When I introduced myself, you exclaimed that now you had to retire - imagine my shock / fear that I had already messed up before even turning on my computer! As I remember it, you joked that once someone who was 'younger' than Kaiser joined, you would retire.
Well, I'm so glad you didn't retire then, and that I was able to have the pleasure of your professional and personal friendship over the last 15 years (gulp!). You have been an invaluable resource for Kaiser, serving as the 'go to' person for so many things. But what I admire most is your positive spirit - you genuinely see the best in everyone and everything and just 'go with the flow'. I will miss partnering with you on a day to day basis and seeing you in DC.
Promise that if you're ever out on the east coast visiting friends / family in New York, you will reach out. Equally, I still have your wine tour map, so will look forward to a rendezvous in wine country.
Wishing you all the best for an active and FUN retirement.
With thanks for everything,
Alison Banks
No comments:
Post a Comment