Tuesday, December 4, 2018

One of the Best – Congratulations, Pam

Pam:

Congratulations on your retirement.  So well deserved!  Thinking of you and writing this note put a smile on my face.  I can identify few people I’ve interacted with personally or professionally who were so consistently kind.  Regardless of the situation, you always had such a calm and friendly presence.  I can’t recall the number of times I called with needs and you were always quick to respond and pleased to help.  I also always appreciated your interest in building relationships, getting to know people, beyond work.  It was rare to have a conversation without you asking about my wife, kids, plans, etc.  There aren’t enough people like you, Pam.  Thank you for setting such a fabulous example.  I hope retirement brings you an abundance of happiness and health. 

All the best,
Matt Laughlin  

No comments:

Post a Comment