Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Thank you, Pam!


Dear Pam,

Congratulations on your retirement!!! To say you will be missed is a complete understatement. In my time at Kaiser you have been the heart and soul of the firm. Your warmth and generosity have made many a Kaiserite (including myself!) feel truly valued. Your Herculean efforts to find everyone the right opportunities on the right projects are so incredible and have made Kaiser the wonderful place that it is. It's especially impressive that you have built such strong relationships with us all the way from San Francisco. We have been so lucky to have you. I will miss your birthday emails and the cheer you bring to the office with your frequent visits. Thank you for always taking the time to stop and say hello even when you have a million things to do during your DC visits. I hope your retirement years will be filled with many adventures! I have always loved comparing travel notes with you and I hope you will have even more time for exploring now!

Thank you very much for all your years of service to Kaiser, and warm wishes as you start this next chapter!

Best,
Amelia

AMELIA SALUTZ

No comments:

Post a Comment