For those that know me they would likely expect this post to
be a string of quips, dad jokes and word games. Pam has had to endure enough of
those during her years at Kaiser, so I will spare her..... for now.
Over the last 37 years Pam has been in the unique and
challenging position where she's been blessed hear all of our requests,
opinions and gripes. She of course has not been able to make all of our wishes
come true, but she's definitely tried her darnedest in at times challenging
circumstances. I remember distinctively that even as she was struggling with
her own curveballs in California, she still made time for myself and a number
of other Kaiserites and I'll be forever grateful to her for being a sounding
board and accommodating my personal needs.
Thanks Pam for being so genuine and caring during these past
37 years, I personally was pretty sure you could have done it for 74.
Happy trails!
Ian Warthin (& Owen, one of the ~50 kids whose birth was
covered by insurance Pam set up)

No comments:
Post a Comment