Sunday, November 25, 2018

Thanks for always being there and making Kaiser feel like a family


Pam,

I can't thank you enough for all of the support and inspiration you've provided me with over my 3 years at Kaiser! Whether it was dealing with contractors, staffing, or general HR questions, you were always there to make all of those processes a breeze to get through.

More importantly, though, from the moment I joined Kaiser, you've made the firm feel like a true family. I'll never forget the moment I called you to accept my Kaiser offer and how warm, friendly, excited, and personal you were (especially compared to the faceless HR team I so often struggled to get in touch with at my former consulting employer). That one conversation significantly boosted my excitement and inspiration to join Kaiser and my interactions with you during onboarding and throughout my tenure here have only continued to boost that enthusiasm.

I'm certainly sad to see you go but am excited for your next chapter and look forward to see what adventures lie ahead! All the best and hope to stay in touch!

Rob

ROB SPRATLEY

No comments:

Post a Comment