Monday, November 26, 2018

Thank you Pam!

Pam,

I want to thank you for the profound impact you have had on my early career. When I came into Kaiser, I told you I wanted as much cross-practice exposure as I could possibly get, to try out different industries and project teams. You of course took on my request, making me feel that my path at Kaiser was important. This gave me the opportunity to work in almost all of Kaiser's practices in my first 1.5 years, an experience that was incredibly valuable and formative as I sought to identify the best fit for me. Ultimately, your willingness to go out of your way to accommodate my request has shaped my experience at Kaiser - and my case is just one of so many you have influenced here.

Your ability to treat every single employee in a unique and caring way inspires me. You are always willing to listen, to accommodate, and to make each person here feel welcomed as a part of the Kaiser community. I have seen first hand how you have shaped the experiences of each Kaiser-ite, ensuring everyone gets the most out of their time here.

Thank you for everything and hope to keep in touch.
Rohan

ROHAN BHATT

No comments:

Post a Comment