Sunday, November 11, 2018

Honoring and celebrating Pam!






















After 37 years of dedication to Kaiser Associates, Pam is retiring at the end of the year L

We are creating this blog to let Kaiserites of all generations share their memories, funny stories, pictures, and more about Pam.  

Write as much or as little as you like.  Feel free to upload photos (it's so easy)

If you wish, use the following questions as a guide:
  • What is the funniest memory I have about Pam?
  • What are the top 3 qualities I love about Pam?
  • I can/could always count on Pam to _____
  • The nicest thing Pam ever did for me was _____
  • I've always wanted to tell Pam _____
  • What is one thing Pam should absolutely do in retirement?

We will unveil this blog to Pam on December 5, so please complete your posting before then!

2 comments:

  1. As the kind, steady voice of Kaiser for so long, it is hard to imagine the firm without you. Thank you, Pam, for your incredible dedication to building Kaiser into the firm it is today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam - I will never forget how kind you were to me as I started my new chapter at Kaiser in Washington, DC. Thanks for all of your contributions to Kaiser over the years and for being a friend to all of us while we were there. All the best to you in retirement! I hope you have a lot of exciting adventures ahead!

    ReplyDelete